Participation fee is 100 euros;
Participation fee includes entry of the competitor, the competition car and one team member into the competition area.
A competitor is registered only after receiving payment. The number of participants is limited to 100.
After receiving 100th payment, registration form will be closed and all previously registered, but not paid the registration fee, will be deleted from the list of participants.
When you select a 1/2 mile (804.5m) distance when registering, only the 1/2 mile result will be measured and you will only participate in the 1/2 mile ranking.
By selecting a distance of 1 mile (1609m) when registering, in addition to the mile, we also measure the result of half a mile and you participate in the 1-mile ranking.
As of 2021 it is possible for 50 first registered participants (except cars with rollbar or rollcage) to pass the technical inspection on the evening before the event. Details of time and location will be sent to the participants ca week before the race.
According to the decision of the Estonian Government of 30.07.21, all persons at least 18 years of age, who wish to enter the competition area of VMAX300 One Mile Challenge 2021 will be subjected to a COVID-19 proof test!
For competitors and spectators
Only those persons are allowed in the competition area, who have presented:
• COVID-19 vaccination certificate, or
• COVID-19 proof of passage, or
• a negative test result and an identity document.
Quick testing of COVID-19 at the competition site
In the absence of the above-mentioned evidence of COVID-19 or a negative test result, it is also possible to perform a quick test on site. The quick test takes 15 minutes and is performed in accordance with the requirements of the Health Board. The cost of the quick test is 7.- euros when purchased separately or 15.- euros when purchased together with a spectator ticket.
Quick test tickets are electronic and can be purchased via the https://www.onemile.ee/pilet/ website (on the spot also).
In case of a positive test result, purchased tickets or participation fees will not be refunded.
• A - up to 3400 cm³ naturally aspirated and up to 2000 cm³ petrol engines with power adder* and up to 2000 cm³ diesel engines.
• B - up to 4600 cm³ naturally aspirated and up to 2700 cm³ petrol engines with power adder* and over 2000 cm³ diesel engines.
• C - over 4600 cm³ naturally aspirated engines and over 2700 cm³ petrol engines with power adder*.
* - power adder means the use of turbocharging, mechanical supercharging and/or nitrous.
The displacement of an engine using power adder is multiplied by 1.7. The displacement of a rotary engine is multiplied by 1.7 and that of a rotary engine using power adder is multiplied by 3.4.